38 Replies

VIP Member

si baby ko 9am to 6pm naka AC kasi mainit talaga pero minsan nilalabas naman sa kwarto sinasama sa sala ng baby sitter nya like 30mins lang d kc pde mainitan masyado si baby nag aallergy sya namumula agad balat at butlig butlig.. diagnosed with atopic dermatitis sya nung wala pa 1month.. she has creams to keep her skin moistured nakadry din kc ung lamig sa AC pero mas nakakapag break out sa skin nya yung init..

VIP Member

To save energy we just turn on the AC in the evening an hour before everyone dozes off (usu 9pm). Not to mention it's a centralised one so you can just imagine the bill we'll receive EOM if we turn it 24/7 haha (not that our house is big, just a single floor with 2 rooms). So for the rest of the day we use electric fan.

Only during summer season or if the weather is excessively hot, but not really 24/7. We still turn the aircon off for a few hours then if the room temperature is warm again, we turn it it on. During regular days, we only use the aircon for a couple of hours so the kids can sleep tight,

Considering the insane hot weather here in Philippines, I rather let my baby stay in our room with the aircon turned on because we're scared of heat exhaustion! Please do note that 1 month of electric bill is still cheaper compared to 1 day stay at the hospital.

wag masyado mommy !!ako kasi 30mins before kmi matulog inioopen ko na ang a.c then mauuna ako akyat papatayin ko na para lang mag cool down ang temperature nang bedroom then elctricfan na kami 😊 tipid pa sa kuryente 🤭😊

my children grew in baguio city...so basically no need to use aircon..since we are here in pangasinan i still dont use it...staying in our province is quite good...im proud to say that my children seldom got sick..

As for our case we usually have our windows closed since due to noise and pollution from the hardware below our house and the highway beside. So usually we have our ac mostly on for our baby

i think almost 18hrs naka on ang ac sa bahay. sa sobrang init dito sa pinas mas prefer na namen un kasi mas masama ung pag mainit open ang ac tapos pag malamig off.. magkakasipon lang ang bata

My 10-month-old baby stays in our air conditioned bedroom most of the time as she perspires a lot. If we're staying in the living room (not air conditioned), we're using three electric fans.

We're rather frugal in our household. We typically only have our air con on past 5pm or so and all through the night. During the day we TYPICALLY use electric fans to conserve power.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles