Parents, anong gagawin nyo kapag nasa public place kayo, madaming tao tapos biglang nag-tantrums ng matindi ang anak nyo? How will you handle such situation?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nature na ng toddler yan. What we would always do is get her out of the situation immediately like talking to her in a private place. Especially if she wants to buy toys that are expensive! Waah! Nakakastress talaga. So kinakarga na lang nmin sya, then konteng explanation and some foods, everything would go back to normal na. :)

Magbasa pa

Medyo cruel na ako sa anak ko. I turn my back on him or try to leave him unless he settles. He knows that when I do that, I won't compromise. Kumakalma din naman agad siya and would even explain what he really wants, sometimes inenegotiate pa niya. I realized kasi I had to be tough na kung ayoko siyang maging bratty.

Magbasa pa

My initial reaction is to tell him to stop and look for something na pwede ma divert ung attention nya kasi for me that's the easiest way for him to stop crying. But if he persists, I'd carry him somewhere else until he falls asleep. Normally, nagtatantrums lang naman ang toddler ko pag antok na.

It depends on how the tantrums is. If I feel na kaya pa sa usapan, I'll talk to him in a way na mapapatahan ko sya. But if he's already screaming at the top of his lungs, I'll carry him to a place na malilibang sya until his tantrums subsides. I can give him food or toy or just anything to be calm.

8y ago

tama mommy! effective din sa daughter ko ang foods! :)

I talk to him and divert his attention as much as I can so he won't get too fuzzy anymore. Most of the time, I'm able to divert his attention but if he's really sleepy or hungry, we would just carry him and bring him somewhere else.

I try to remain calm but still be firm and don't give in to what he wants. If he really causes a stir, then I would take him out of the room/place so that we won't disturb other people.

I bring her sa nearest restroom or anywhere na medyo private. Tapos kinakausap ko. Kapag di pa din tumigil, dun sila ng daddy nya sa car hanggang di sya nagbebehave.

I hug him..good thing malaki katawan ko at kaya ko xa..then pag nasa private place n kmi saka ko na xa pagsabihan