Paano ko mapaghiwalay ang trabaho at bahay? Nadadala ko kasi ang stress ng trabaho sa bahay at umiinit agad ulo ko.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My mind set - once I log off from work, I think of my kids and just the thought of it makes me really excited. Nawawala na ung focus ko sa stress sa work. It's inevitable sometimes na hindi mo pwedeng ipagwalang bahala especially if talagang stressful naman sa work, kaya lang I always bear in mind that the reason why I am working is because of my family. If my problem at work would affect my relationship with my family, hindi na tama yun. It's always family over work. Kinabukasan mo na ulit isipin ung problem sa work pagpasok mo.

Magbasa pa

I guess just focus on your family ,like when you get home from work try to find ways na dimo maiisip ang trabaho mo . Relax with them ,makipaglaro ka sa mga anak mo . Bond with them for sure mawawala ang init ng ulo pag ginawa mo yun . Also talk to your wife kasi anjan lang sila handang makinig sayo at magbigay ng payo kung kailangan . Dont think to much , work is work leave all in the office kung ano man yun . Your family deserves your time more that your work .

Magbasa pa

When you're at home, avoid accessing work emails or doing phone calls. Focus on your family like play with your kids. If you are stressed, have even a five minute quiet time after arriving from work so you can relax a bit and switch off your "work mode" so you can focus on your family.

Just be mindful. Remind yourself of how grateful you are for your family, and always smile when you step through the door. It's best not to wallow in negativity. You can talk to your wife about it later but when facing the kids, try to stay upbeat as much as possible.