should i or should not

Out of sudden she keep requesting for sex but I was scare its juz 10week plus.... I saw other post poll vote not to sex during pregnancy so should reject her again ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If there are no complications and gynae did not advise against it, it's actually okay (good even) to have sex throughout her pregnancy. Best to use a condom as sperm can sometimes trigger early contractions. Also, no rough play and be gentle. Enjoy!

VIP Member

It's fine to have sex throughout pregnancy even in first trimester! If you feel so worried please ask your gynae during your next appointment. No need to be shy. I'm sure they are already used to this question 🤭

5y ago

You will notice even more changes in her throughout the pregnancy! It's the hormones causing trouble!!! Haha Anyway, you can always call the clinic that you're going to and ask since you won't be around for the next check up..

VIP Member

Tell her to wait after 1st Trimester to be safer. Baby is more important. Maybe you can foreplay but, best not to have sex so fast since you already know about the pregnancy

Hi, It is safe to have sex during pregnancy but it would really help if you tell concerns on why you don't want to have sex. I am sure she will understand :)

Super Mum

Depends on your wife health condition.. Since she is requesting for it, her body should be feeling fine.. It is OK to have sex during pregnancy.

Super Mum

Probably share with her your concerns instead of rejecting her outrightly so she’ll understand where you’re coming from.

Maybe pass her cucumber. Lol. Should advise her wait cause I worry also. Foreplay her? She dont really like foreplay.

Super Mum

Wait for the sec tri check up. And also to see the position of placenta. If low lying, doc may not encourage sex.

Not safe... my gynae gave me warnings before that no sex during first tri.

5y ago

Yes same.

VIP Member

Is safe to have sex during pregnancy. Just be gentle...