15mth baby

Hi, is it ok if my 15mth old baby still havent walk independently on her own.. should i be worried? New Update: LO already learn to toddle abit.. but not independently, but she can stand still, she just scared to take a step on her own.. ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Is LO at least able to pull up to a standing position on her own? Even if it is a few shaky steps holding onto your hand, it is a start. Not all kids can walk confidently/independently at this age but do continue to encourage her to move, e.g. hold her favourite toy a few steps away from her and get her to move towards it.

Read more
4y ago

Yyp, now she van stand independently but not walked on her own, but now she only walked when we holding her hand but its a start right.. 😊

Thanks mommies, coz i feel pressured that my friends child can start walking, but now i see that my baby started walking i feel so relieved now..

VIP Member

Give your child another month or two, if she still has difficulty walking then do bring her to a pediatrician.

TapFluencer

My lo 2 years plus still not walking. Currently attending early intervention and physiotherapy.

VIP Member

Don’t worry.. my lo also around 17th month he walked .. just look out soon ur lo walks

TapFluencer

Probably not yet. Are you bringing your baby for regular development screening?

4y ago

brought my kids to polyclinic as well... more economical 😊

VIP Member

Perhaps she needs more encouragement and guidance. Pls be patient :)

VIP Member

just give her encouragement. hold her hands. wear training shoes.

VIP Member

Latest by 18 months. No need to worry b4 that.

VIP Member

Give her more time.