15 months can't walk at her own

My daughter 15 months already still can't walk at her own, but she can walk perfectly with holding our hands, is this normal? Anything can help with?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

My first daughter only started walking independently at 16 months. It’s still within normal limits:) you can encourage her to take one or two steps in a safe environment. One day, she’ll just let go and walk. Before you know it, she’ll be running:)

My son started to walk before 12 months, but our niece started only after 18 months. I think each child is different and they take their time to do things

My boy already 16mths+ but can only cruising and need us to hold his hands to walk. But i am not too worry. As long as he walks by 18 months.

Hi Mummy, Don't worry as each child has a different pace to grow. Just make sure that the baby is healthy and happy and rest will be fine :)

My son just started walking on his own at 18 mths… let them learn at their own pace, nothing much to worry! ☺️

my daughter can already walk on her own now...but she is not talking any word aside from mama &papa

VIP Member

Don’t worry too much. Each child walks at different pace. Soon your daughter will be running. :)

Super Mum

I feel that for milestone, is very individual. Don’t worry & try to encourage

VIP Member

it depends on individual but if you have any concerns, check with the pd

Super Mum

normal. don't worry