Insecurities.

hi all. not sure if i am the only personwho face the insecurities from their partner. i do not know what i have done to give my partner such insecurities. always accusing me for things i never did. (etc.adultary.) i have been working my ass off trying hard to provide for my family. And sparing time out to handle all the chores as much as i can. it is so frustrating, yet theres nothing i can do. i am feeling so lost and disturbed right now.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Talk sweet nothings to her. Sometimes what women need is actually super simple. I used to feel insecure with my ex who was very shy in this aspect but he did a lot with his action to help me and show me love. With my husband, he does less but talk more. We have a much better and more trusting relationship. Weird but true.

Read more

This is common I feel. Most don’t voice out until it actually happens. Whatever you choose to do, try to communicate first. Keep trying, don’t give up. There could be various reasons that your partner has been keeping inside. Stay strong yourself, take care.

Have you considered your partner may be having postnatal depression? Find out what your partner's love language is; your may think giving gifts are enough, but she may prefer receiving cuddles or having a chat. Hope this helps. All the best!

VIP Member

I think you need to sit your partner down to tell him how this accusation is hurting you. Communication is key I believe. Jiayou and cheer up, it must have been hard for you.

VIP Member

Sorry to hear that. But maybe both of you should go out for a good meal, talk it out and try and reassure her that you'll be with her etc..?

Seat down n talk abt it. Give more attention.. of coz money is impt but quality time is impt too

Sit down and talk. See what to do to improve her trust...

Do you have any kids yet?

have. 2

5y ago

Maybe while you are busy working. You lack the important factor in any relationship and that is communication. Maybe one day you try to talk things out. Take it slow. Maybe she’s been yearning your presence to the point where she felt so alone and getting used to being that way. Give her hugs and kisses and always ask for her well being.