I just found out that I miscarried. I am 11 weeks pregnant. I feel devastated. Why me? Why is God so unfair. What did I do to deserve this? I have been trying for so long and I followed all the rules and now I am left with nothing.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm so sorry this happened to you :( I can't even begin to fathom your pain and it's something I wish didn't have to happen to any woman. I know it's hard to hear this but it is NOT your fault. Pregnancy is unpredictable and anything can happen. Its alright to be angry, it's alright to feel sad. There are no “shoulds” in this, no right way to feel. I am a believer of God and I believe He has a reason for everything, and there is a blessing behind everything. I pray you'll be strong and always surrounded by the people who love and support you. In the near future, if you feel strong and grounded and ready to move forward after a miscarriage that is totally valid. If you feel deep loss and grief then that, too, is appropriate. No one gets to tell you how you feel except you.

Read more

i know exactly how you feel.i found out i was 1month pregnant then 6days afterthat i had a miscarriage. you are not alone and its not your fault. its easier to say than to believe. but things will work out. 4months after my miscarriage i got pregnant again. now 11 weeks. all i can say is things will get better. just dont lose yourself and try find peace with your past. it will be hard to move on but remember this. your child will want you to live as normally as possible and that would make him/her very happy.

Read more

Big HUG!!! Sorry to hear that.... I encountered 2 miscarriages. It's sooo painful to me & my family. I breakdown i cried i vented my anger my miserable out to my husband & my BFF. Remember don't keep it to yourself. Let it out if you can dont keep it to yourself. And Last dun give up hope. God tk it away this time will return you a better one. (That's wat all my frenz say to me) Please rest well & recuperate ur body in order to welcome the next one. Cheer Up!! :)

Read more

I feel you mommy. I lost my first baby when I was 30 weeks pregnant! Sabi ko konti na lang makikita ko na si baby, bakit nagka ganun pa. Grabe yung iyak namin ng partner ko nun. We followed everything, tiniis ko yung paglilihi and we never missed kahit isang appointment kay doc. Pero kinuha pa rin sya. We just prayed and trust God at nakamove on naman kami. Now I'm 38 weeks preggy to my 2nd baby. pinagdasal ko talaga to. Just trust God , pagsubok lang yan. Kaya mo yan!

Read more
5y ago

hi sis tanong lang bat nawala po ung 1st baby nio?

Well... U just gotta stay strong. I miscarried 3 times. Yes! 3 times. Twice no heartbeat and 1 due to bleeding. Went for op to remove 2 weeks ago. When I knew I was pregnant, it really scared the wits out of my hub and myself as I've got previous miscarriages history. Still there is no reason why the reoccurrence miscarriage. Have faith and keep trying. Nobody is at fault when this thing happens. Take care and eat more nutritious food.

Read more

I have had 5 miscarriages and 1 tubal pregnancy since November 2017. I had a very similar mind set to you after the first couple, and I still think that every now and then. Just remember that God didn't do this to punish you. Your child was just too beautiful for Earth. And imagine, the moment your child opened it's eyes the first face it saw was God's. When the moment is right you will get your rainbow baby. I will pray for you❤❤

Read more

I miscarried on Christmas last year and ended up pregnant again 2 weeks later it's very common for the first took me 3 years and didn't think I could I am now 15 weeks and 1 day with a healthy squirmy babyboy. Don't give up God always has a plan think of it like this maybe something was wrong and God knew you couldn't handle it so he wants to give you another chance. Also you are majorly fertile the next like 6 weeks

Read more

I'm sorry to hear that! *hugz* Please bear in mind that it wasn't anything you did or did not do. Allow yourself time to grief and seek comfort from the loved ones. Words probably mean nothing to you now and few could truly empathize with what you are going through. But, please, stay strong for yourself. Take care of yourself. We are all here for you. *hugz*

Read more
VIP Member

Mummy, i'm sorry this happen but you need to cheer up. bear in mind, there is nothing to do with you. Sometimes it happened for a reason. It happen because baby isn't well developed or not properly developed. It's your body way of removing it. Best to recover well and try again in 6 months time (: hugs!

Read more

So sorry about your loss. It takes a person who has miscarriages to understand what you are going through. Take care of your body for now and perhaps find and join a support group or professional counsellor to help in this season of grief and pain?