8 Replies

It's good to reschedule! Since you're also not feeling all well, a physical examination can help rule out any issues. Usually at the pp check, your doctor will also offer pap smear. I did have an abnormal finding and was told to have another pap smear done in 6 months' time, as opposed to the usual 3 years.

I had normal delivery & episiotomy. Had follow up checks with my gynae a month after giving birth.. and another appointment 2 months later which I also did the HPV swab test. You can call the hospital/polyclinic to reschedule your appointment. It’s better to check to ensure you’re fine.

Super Mum

I think would be good to reschedule for peace of mind. Typically they would check your recovery, do pap smear then discuss contraceptive.

Better to check especially that you've given birth. You can reshedule your appointment in the healthub app too. Easier

I didn't went for my post partum check up 😅 missed it too but recovering well so I never reschedule

If you still have uncomfortable .It is better see a doctor to find out what is the reason for that.

Hi, Better to reschedule the appointment and visit the doctor since you have just given birth

I missed mine too . But everything was well so I did not reschedule .

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles