Need to understand men. Questions. Do you "report" to your Wife your whereabouts? Do you let her know if you're going home late? And tell her the reason why. Do you go drinking without telling? Do you work till very late go home just shower and sleep and skip talking to your Wife? Even though she's awake you just do your own thing. Is it married life about doing your own thing and I do mine? I know this is very common in married life. Communication break down. But is it too much to know his whereabouts? At least I won't be at home worrying right? He just don't get it and ask me to stop asking. He will only tell me coming home or going out. That's it. I feel sad for other women last time, now I feel sad for myself as I've never imagine this will happen to me. Ladies, please advise whether you all care so much? Will ask in detail what the Husband is doing? How you all managed to don't care at all?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im working part time, so hub will msg me asking wat im doing or do i need him to get anythg on the way back. He will let me know if he is goin out wit the buddies.for me if he out fishing overnite he allow me to go out, usually i meet my family mum n sister. I also ask him tru watsapp if he coming or not. We keep each other update. I he overnite fishing he still call to ask abt the two lo. If i need to go meet dinner once a mth wit my gf i inform him n he will take care of the kiddoes. Usualy i restrict myself to n hr or two.

Read more