Need to let it out... My husband keep saying me not being flexible enough in thinking. He dislike my family.. and I dislike his family.. but I am staying in my parents house. His way of taking care of our lo is different from mine. And he always insist on his way. But I am a stay home mom, so I can have all the time to take care of my lo. I just feel that after having my lo, my relationship with my husband is rocky. Always quarrel about lo or our family members. Sometime I thinking of divorce and live my own life with my lo. But I am a sahm, maybe custody will not be given to me. I really so tired. I starting to be quiet and ignore things that I don't like or don't wish to hear.. and when he is taking care of my lo, I will start to play games so I can totally not care how his way of taking care. His has a big ego and everything I try talking to him end up he will put his thinking into me. Making me think that his way is better. Dam irritating de. No point talking out to such a selfish person. My lo is 2 months plus.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

after reading the entire post, i would say that talk to him once more and tell him what is going on in your mind. if you are at home with your child all the time, i am sure you have a stronger influence. both parents have the right to teach their child things in their own way, and it is not always necessary that both the parents will agree on it. you both will have to find a middle ground for such things. if possible, speak to your hubby how you both seem to be fighting about the families, without having any real issues to fight. if you both can stop doing so like mature adults, great. ask yourself if you really love him or if you will be fine to get out of this. being a SAHM is no reason to continue with a marriage. you said you stay with your parents, so why can't you go out and get a job and earn for yourself? please weigh all the pros and cons and reach a decision.

Read more
7y ago

My mother is working and she doesn't want to quit her job. My father can't take care of my LO due to health issue. That's why I have to take care of my LO all by myself.