Need to let it out... My husband keep saying me not being flexible enough in thinking. He dislike my family.. and I dislike his family.. but I am staying in my parents house. His way of taking care of our lo is different from mine. And he always insist on his way. But I am a stay home mom, so I can have all the time to take care of my lo. I just feel that after having my lo, my relationship with my husband is rocky. Always quarrel about lo or our family members. Sometime I thinking of divorce and live my own life with my lo. But I am a sahm, maybe custody will not be given to me. I really so tired. I starting to be quiet and ignore things that I don't like or don't wish to hear.. and when he is taking care of my lo, I will start to play games so I can totally not care how his way of taking care. His has a big ego and everything I try talking to him end up he will put his thinking into me. Making me think that his way is better. Dam irritating de. No point talking out to such a selfish person. My lo is 2 months plus.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its such a cliche things to say but communication is the greatest ally in a relationship. I think it'd be a good idea to sit down with your husband and have a heart to heart talk. Be mature during the discussion, and whenever he gets agitated or "lose it", call him out and ask him why does he talk that way. Men are like that. They sometimes talk to "save face" and ego. My hubby used to talk down to me all the time because I didn't graduate college. Only after I politely remind him that he and I are in the same team when raising our children, then he stopped talking that way. I agree its frustrating but you have to let him know how you feel. If you think that its hard for both of you to have that kind of discussion, maybe what I suggest is to visit a marriage counsellor. Have a third party involve while you guys talk it out. Its easy to let go and divorce, but the whole point of a relationSHIP is to navigate through rocky sea. If you wanna talk more, let me know :)

Read more