Need to let it out... My husband keep saying me not being flexible enough in thinking. He dislike my family.. and I dislike his family.. but I am staying in my parents house. His way of taking care of our lo is different from mine. And he always insist on his way. But I am a stay home mom, so I can have all the time to take care of my lo. I just feel that after having my lo, my relationship with my husband is rocky. Always quarrel about lo or our family members. Sometime I thinking of divorce and live my own life with my lo. But I am a sahm, maybe custody will not be given to me. I really so tired. I starting to be quiet and ignore things that I don't like or don't wish to hear.. and when he is taking care of my lo, I will start to play games so I can totally not care how his way of taking care. His has a big ego and everything I try talking to him end up he will put his thinking into me. Making me think that his way is better. Dam irritating de. No point talking out to such a selfish person. My lo is 2 months plus.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just go to stay with Ur Husband only and have some quality time with Ur lo and husband.. enjoy growth of Ur child day by day and let get enjoy him too.... just live moments of Ur baby each and each every day.. just let him connect with Ur lo. And about methods of handling lo .. just show Ur husband Ur efforts for Ur lo.. by sometimes he will know that whatever u do it's right for Ur lo. Just focus on Ur lo now because he is too small.... and I think Ur the only who is always be around ur lo for 24/7 hours so don't worry about some time just let Ur Husband handle Ur lo.. he will learn by achieving experience.... About his ego.. just get be independent.... Work from home (after some time because Ur lo is too small) or search a job. And be happy.. don't fight with Ur husband....

Read more