96 Replies

I'm so sorry you had to go through with this. I think it's best for the both of you if you get a divorce. I think the man should take full responsibility because the child is his, not yours to bring up. You shouldn't feel like you need to as well -- it's solely your wife's unfortunate decision that brought upon this mess so you should find a way to leave to prevent yourself from getting hurt over and over again. You deserve so much better. If you're feeling depressed, seek professional help: therapy, counselling. You should always remind yourself that there will always be a silver lining behind every dark cloud. Don't give up!

When it come to hacking, I know of a vary good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my wife's was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, hackerspyville@gmail.com helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

No don't leave her my mom was pregnant with me and my step dad lookd after me and then my real dad want to be part of my life and my mom sent it's okay he can be and I still love my step dad more then my real dad he was there for me if you love your wife and the baby you will stay with her and raise the baby as your own the baby will grow up and stil love you even if she or he has 2 dad's show her or him you love her or him no matter what even if the dad wants to be part of the baby's life it's good 🤗

Totally agree with you. Definitely

I strongly suggest that you approach a family service centre . Ask yourself what matters the most at this point of time . I know its hard but i believe you should put your emotion needs your priority and seek help from your love ones or close friend. Its perfectly fine cry it out. I hope that you will walk out of this and give yourself more space . Last but not least i hope that thanos will snap his finger on that mother fucker family breaker cunt born out of a sqaure vagina .

I am so sorry you had to go through this pain. 😔 It is definitely obvious that you are an individual that is not into polyamorous relationships, so i too follow what majority advised you which is divorce. In this case a lawyer comes in handy. Though, it is still up to you whether you want a divorce or give her another chance. We also do not know the backstory to your problem but it is best to be respected with privacy.

You should talk to your wife and tell her clearly that it is not going to work this way. It really is going to turn a very messed up situation and as your wife will progress into pregnancy, she too will go through emotional upheavals, and you never know how she would start behaving with the real father of the baby. You must sort out things as soon as possible by telling your wife you do not want interference from the other man.

Did you get married while she was already pregnant? If so, then this should not be an issue. But if she got pregnant while you were together then that's where you'll have a problem. If this pregnancy is the result of infidelity, I suggest you take time apart. This can cause strain on your personal well-being. Take care of yourself first then you can best assess the situation and make sound decisions moving forward.

Wow this is a really sad situation - and sounds like a hard place to come back from. If it was only cheating then I guess there *could* be a chance to forgive and love on - many people in the world have been there... But, to be reminded every day by seeing the kid and then every so often the dad, you'd have to be a very tolerant man to deal with this. If you really want to try, I'd suggest counselling... Otherwise divorce :/

If you want to endure the pain of your wife's cheating then don't leave her. But I tell you, this won't be easy. Then if you want your wife to stay with you then your wife should cut ties with her child's father. For your peace of mind. But if they won't then here's your options: 1. Leave your wife. And if you both have your own child/children, then bring them with you. 2. Leave your wife and file for adultery charges.

I believe in identifying personal non-negotiables. For me, there are certain things that are simply unacceptable under any circumstance. I encourage you to deliberate on what yours would be in this case. There are so many unmentioned factors involved here so only you can determine what you can accept and live with. Be honest with yourself and determine if this is something that your love for your wife can overcome.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles