My wife is pregnant with another man's child

My wife is pregnant with another man's child and the father wishes to be a part of the child's life. I am so confused and I feel like I am going into depression. Pls help to advice me.

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think you definitely should divorce your wife. She had an affair and then she wants to keep the child. AND the guy wants to still be part of the thing. Don't be come the victim here. Get out and get them both out of your life. You deserve better than this. Get help straight after. The links that people posted here are great, so just do it. You have nothing to be ashamed about, your wife and her affair does.

Read more

Talk to your wife, She has to understand your concerns. Even if that ends in a Divorce. Ask yourself, do you want the kid to be a constant reminder of her infidelity? In future, do you imagine yourself in a family where if your own kid asks about the other child, you would be confidant enough to answer? I think an end to this relationship might not be the only solution if you can get a handle on yourself.

Read more

i am confused. was this the situation before you got married to her and you were aware that she was pregnant with someone else's baby? or did this happen after your marriage and she cheated on you? if i was in your place i would have gone for a divorce, let them live happily and find happiness for myself. i don't understand your point of staying like this and getting into depression.

Read more

Hard to advice unless we have full context - was the baby the result of an affair? Or was she pregnant before you guys got married (maybe did not know), or was it a result off a mistake that happened (eg open marriage/polyamoury), or was it a friend sperm donor - who now wants to be involved? Pls give us more context so we can better advice. :)

Read more

So painful ..kala ko sa palabas lang ako nga sarili kong anak ayw ng tatay niya di pa ready maging tatay si tanga what else can i do .. kailangan kong tanggapin lahat ng sakripisyo sakit sobra ... Kakapanganak ko p lang eto mag isa na agad ako... kelangan kong masuportahan ang bata kase mag isa n lang ako kelangan kong mging matibay kase kailangan ako ng anak ko

Read more
5y ago

Be strong mommy! Kaya mo yan

If you are not feeling comfortable with it, talk to your wife, tell her all what you feel. she will definitely understand you. And decide whether or not you want the other person to get involved in your child's life, if yes then to what extent. if he is forcefully trying to get into your life then you may want to consult the lawyers as well.

Read more

Hi , can you seek for a professional help for depression ? Feel free to let us know what’s on your mind and I feel that you are strong enough to post this here and I also believe that you can be stronger ! I would suggest that you focus on yourself first at this point of time and put that s*** aside for now . Hang in there !

Read more

You might want to consider getting a divorce from your wife especially if you have no kids with her. Let the other man take full responsibility of his child, as that is the only right thing for him to do. You should start your life afresh and get emotional support from your friends, family as well as professional counselors.

Read more

I'm sorry po na nararanasan nyo yan ngayon. Nangyayari pala sa totoong buhay. Btw po, have you watch single single love is not enough? Si matteo and shaina. Baka makakuha po kayo ng idea or reference by watching it. Anyways, think calmly po lagi at pray2. Di po kayo ilalagay sa sitwasyon kung di nyo kaya. Godbless po.

Read more

Love Sandra's story. I feel that you have to be clear about your motives first... cos the love and affection comes and goes daily. If your objective is to support the wife, then see this task to completion. Whatever happens.. you'll require superhuman powers of selflessness. Good luck buddy. We're here for u!

Read more