Hi mummies and daddies i need help! I know of a child(9yo)who is abused by his father. Apart from the dad whack the child like punching bag. His father even use the child's head to knock against the wall. Previously, he hit the child so badly that the thumb couldnt move and was very swollen. Another incident the father pulled the child's ear until bled. How could the child seek help? Or hw could we help the child? Thanks!

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Child is 9 yr old. In pri sch alr. If you know which sch, can call in or email. They may contact you or do their own checks. If legit, a sch's activation of child protection and social workers services will come fast. Police will also act if school is advised to call police, given the triangulation of evidence from different sources.

Read more

Hi there, from what you have said so far, it seems that you have at least SEEN on 1 occasion or more what have actually happened. Please do not wait till it happens again or it may well be too late. Go to the nearest police post and lodge a report. This is not a matter of you being a busybody but you saving a boys life. Stay strong.

Read more
VIP Member

Is there somewhere mum and child can go to be away from the abuser? I think that is the most important thing that needs to be settled first. Then mum can take photos of the bruises and make a police report to get a restraining order (think that is what it's called?) If she needs further support or info, maybe can contact AWARE?

Read more
7y ago

Errr, he doesnt have a mum. He has gt step mum. ☹️ so its kinda real like cinderella story

Please contact the Police right away. They will likely refer the case to Child Protective Service. If not, u may want to call the Child Protective Service hotline at 1800-777-0000. They will conduct further investigations.

VIP Member

dun be scared mummy, please do e rite things b4 yur husb do more. to stop all tjis. pls make a police report, MSF, bring your child to seek medical treatment to ensure yur child is ok. i hoped all be good. take care

Honestly, I'd talk to the father that his way of disciplining his kid is too over. I don't want to interfere with his way of disciplining his kids, but I'll get the authorities involved if it gets too serious.

I use to be like this before. Even worse, table chair are thrown. Even kick out of house for 1 week. But due to personal experience, I can advice u to contact social worker

quickly report him to police to halt more abuse temporary while you try to gather the evidence can't imagine how can anyone do this to their kid

VIP Member

First of all, get evidence of the abuse. Take photo of the bruises and all. Bring the kid to a police station to report OR go to MFS.

Read more
5y ago

You could also make a call to the nearest family service centre in the Neighborhood. There’s one in every constituency. Seek their advice and help.

VIP Member

Call the cops immediately! Wait no further. Recall an article a couple of years back, similar case, really heart wrenching