Hi mummies and daddies i need help! I know of a child(9yo)who is abused by his father. Apart from the dad whack the child like punching bag. His father even use the child's head to knock against the wall. Previously, he hit the child so badly that the thumb couldnt move and was very swollen. Another incident the father pulled the child's ear until bled. How could the child seek help? Or hw could we help the child? Thanks!

14 Replies

Have a word with him, if it continues then call the police.