I am in love with another woman who is not my Wife, but I don't want to spoil my child's life by going for a divorce. What should I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

please do not continue down this dangerous road of ruining your family. Do go for marriage Counselling . If there are any problems between u n your Wife, sort it out . I'm sure u love your Wife that is why u marry her. Honour your marriage vow n keep your heart only for your Wife. If your Wife is the one who has eyes for other guy , I'm sure u won't feel good too, so channel your energy to try to work out your marriage first n stay away from the temptation of giving your heart away to someone else . Trust me , it is not worth it at all!

Read more

Love is a feeling. Staying together in a marriage is a commitment and choice, it's not just about love. If u decide to be with the other woman n one day your love for the other woman fades n u love yet another one. R u goin to get divorced again n pursue that Love? Stay away, time heal all wounds. With a child , I believe the focus should be providing for the family and spending time with your child. Stay strong!

Read more

Love is just a feeling. Being responsible to your Wife and child is more important. Focus on your relationship with your Wife and cultivate the love between both of you. Forget your Friend. Block her on all media and phone- out of sight out of mind.

VIP Member

Have you think properly before going into another affair? You do not want to spoil your child life. But you have already set a bad example for your child. How are you going to explain to your child that you are with another woman which is not his mummy?

Read more
7y ago

I agree with Jorelle. Sorry but although there isn't an explicit affair like kissing, holding hands etc, it's already an emotional infidelity.

VIP Member

Go for couples Counselling first