Cheating Friend

My best friend just told she is having an affair. She has no plans to leave her husband or family but she wants to have a child with her lover (and pretend it's her husband). I am beyond disgusted. Should i tell her husband. I am also friends with him.

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girlfriend was very smart at hiding her infidelity from me due to some selfish reasons. So i had no proof for weeks while hurting myself during this process. Luckily i was reffered to this private investigator which the result was awesome and top notch. All my girlfriend's dirty chats, facebook, whatsapp, instagram and even phone conversation was directed to my cellphone, if your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband are expert at hiding his or her cheating adventures contact this fast and trusted link. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I just wanna testify of how he help me got access to my wife’s phone,text messages,whatsapp,telegram,gmail,browsers,contact and call logs. His generosity towards client have being in better position since i hired him and my doubt is cleared as he help me spy on my wife’s phone without any trace or physical access. I just contact them they can able to help you! just tell them you need to access spouse WhatsApp, facebook, instagram, snapchat . I recommend [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

This software is easy to use after installation on your pc, you will be able to access whatsapp video, chat logs, and images of any victim on social network. while using these tools, every step and move is deleted and no trace or move is left behind. they do not trace IPs of any of our visitors for your safety and ours and the whole hacking process is anonymous and untraceable hacking job you can contact him on is email [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

i am sure you have talked to her already but talk to her again and make her see some sense. what she wants is so so wrong! i mean, having an affair is different, but wanting to also have a baby with that man and then fool the husband into thinking it is his?? that is beyond cheating and wrong...i guess you are friends with her so you should stick to that, and try to make her see sense. however, don't get into the zone of turning 'informer.' leave that between the couple

Read more

The Mobile tracker and being able to see his messages and call log was extremely useful. Contacting them their solution solved the problem. They got back to me very quickly and their programming worked. This exceeded my expectations and is better than anyone else I have used. I would definitely recommend it for such service Get in touch with them. They helped me [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

This sounds wrong on so many levels. Why would she want to have a child with him and bring that kid up with her husband, in their home, with his money- and the lover has nothing to do with the child? I would suggest knocking some sense into your friend first. If all else fails, yes, please sit them down together to sort this out. Please do not allow her to do this to a child and to her husband.

Read more

Better stay away from such best friends with such low values. As long as you are close to her, there will be plagues of problems and complications that will come into your life because best friends need to support each other or else, you will placed in a dilemma. Obviously, as her best friend this is expected of you and that’s is why she is sharing with you..☹️

Read more

this is definitely not right on her part, and is so unfair for the husband and the children, as well as for the baby she wants to have. i don't think you should talk about it to the husband as the wife shared this with you in confidence. but you should definitely talk to her and try and see if she can get out of this and get back to her husband alone.

Read more

?! I will advise her NOT to do it. If she insists she wants to, I will tell her if she continues on this path I will cut off ties with her because I do not condone such actions. Leave it to the couple to thrash it out. I'm not getting involved in such a messy affair. Don't want to get blamed for their divorce.

Read more