Mummy who work how much do you really earn ? And how often do you work ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm a full time working mom earning $5.5K per month and for year end bonus, I get around $15K. But I worked like 12 to 15 hours per day including weekends. Till the point that I overlooked the need to help my kid in her studies to the extent that she is failing in alot of her subjects. So I dunno whether the paycheck is even worth it or not. I admit that I am guilty of being overly ambitious to climb the corporate ladder. Knowing exactly that my child will only grow up once but at the same time, my opportunities at work may only come once as well. Usually I am very decisive but in this aspect, I am really at a dilemma...

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28100)

VIP Member

My friends are always envious about my working hrs. I work part time, flexible hrs and drawing a rather attractive salary. I guess I have good employers (:

Single mom $3300 before Cpf. Working hours are 830am to 530pm. Sat & Sun off. Bonus per year including AWS is $14500.

VIP Member

I am a FTWM. Working for inlaws. i bring home 1.3k gross. I work daily. Including sats.

Read more

It is a very subjective question and it also depends on the profile of the mummy.

FTWM. 7k per month at managerial level. Work min 10 hours a day. 5 days a week.

FTWM Bring home 2K. Salary really depends on different mummy

Read more

I work weekends only for 2 hours. Earn $1000 a month. Part time.

I work long hours but dont work Fri Sat and Sun.