1 Replies

hi mummy, that sounds so frustrating and heartbreaking especially when they keep doing it on purpose n rub it in our faces!!! for starters u can try talking w ur husband telling him how you feel. then smth u can try, maybe after work u can bring him out for a stroll or playground just the 2 of u. maybe u can buy fruits/foods/candy that he likes and eat together. spend time watching/singing the things he likes. also my personal favorite thing to do is to ask for hugs n kisses. heheh but I'm sure u alrd do that a lot. I understand u might be feeling unimportant, but remember u will always be his one n only mummy n no one else can replace u. no one else's love/attention can compare to a mother's one, no matter how other ppl try to separate u guys. be strong and show ur MIL u r not 'scared of competition' because u r his one n only mummy. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ hope this helps.

im so sorry to hear that, my dear. be strong ok!! I know its easy to say, be strong and just stand up for urself. u need to be mentally strong(think positive abt urself) n slowly just try to build the courage to stand up to them. just because ur mil is older doesn't mean she has the right to bully u or make u feel not worthy of taking care of ur own child!! u have feelings too and they are valid!!! maybe u could have a talk w ur mil w ur husband present? not to argue but to set boundaries. Firstly must acknowledge that, yes u appreciate that she helps to take care of ur child while u work but u have every right to spend time w ur child. but if all else fails, be strong and press on for the sake of ur baby. Don't give up!! maybe u could also confide in ur family abt ur mil, find moral support to build up ur courage. lots of love,hugs n power to u, mummy!!!

Trending Questions