Stay or leave

I have known my guy my 20yrs 5 yrs years of steady going 2 yrs into our marriage,(total 27 yrs lost contact for nearly 20 yrs )since parktor until married he keep removing his ring , parktor time more than 5 times after marriage 3 times, keep say I forced him to marry me because I am pregnant. Keeping say wanted to find lawyer and divorce me cos I nvr do house chores. He is the want that not happy with my way of cleaning. What ever I do he oso not happy. Because of him I have to quit my job and take care of my daughter. He have not been working since last year before cny. He didn't even pay of my gayne . We didn't stay together until my daughter is born. Worse is that he say that I can't ask him for money. I left with no money. That time when I work I still need to him money and I also need to give my mother her monthly allowance. And whenever we qurrerl my mother in law will step in and say is all my fault, her son is correct. She will follow us when ever we go out. My husband also dun allow me to hold his hand or hug him or sleep together because his mother (my mother in law) dun allow. I wonder what shall I do. Thanks for taking the time to read.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We’re both married and blessed with 3 kids a boy and two girls. It’s just sad when your Husband is having an affairs with your best friend, i noticed my he was getting too closer with my friend Abigail. He chats now in private,make secret calls and even changed his phone password, I was wondering what going wrong. I had to look for other alternative until i stumble onto this good recommendation of [email protected] He helped in accessing his phone, bypassing the securities and made a clone for me to always access his messages, calls and Gallery. Wasn’t easy typing this because he hurts me. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Are you in need of hacking services? Then contact [email protected] for a better hacking services. Their services includes: *Bitcoin Wallet hacking *School grade hack, *hack into email accounts, *all social media accounts, *school database to clear or change grades, *Retrieval of lost documents *DUIs *company records and systems, *bank accounts, * Credit cards hacking, * credit score hack, * Monitor your partners phone.

Read more

Do you think he loves you and your daughter? Do you love him? Do you think both you and your daughter are happy now and in future? The answers will lead you to what you should do. Take care.

3y ago

since he keep saying want divorce I dun feel and thing anymore

TapFluencer

how old are you now? I'm sorry to say that your hub is such a mummy boy. he has to learn to grow up. stop relying and listen to mummy only. it will only make your life miserable

3y ago

going 40