Pregnancy pillow help!

Hi mummies..I'm currently 5 weeks more to my due date but recently whenever I sleep, I wake up with a very sore pain at the top of my tummy, just where the top of rib cage is. I have been using this pregnancy pillow support at both sides but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore now that my stomach is huge and heavy..I needed to change pregnancy pillow desperately, and thinking of changing to the wedge pillow..any suggestions/advice? Thanks!

Pregnancy pillow help!
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi I’m using this pillow as well, sometimes I will stack them to form a bigger wedge to support my back, and use my normal bolster or memory pillow to support my tummy. This pillow works best if you sleep on your side, and a 45-degree angle.

TapFluencer

Hi mummy I use the u shape giant pillow it works for me. And it's very useful even till now my baby is 8 month old. I use that to block her up when she's in the bed. Try invest one I got mine from taobao 50 buck.

I tried this but don't feel comfortable. End up dint use any pregnancy pillow throughout.

VIP Member

This looks fine but best to consult your gynae regarding the pain, take care!

4y ago

Thanks babe! I have called my gynae clinic and they say it is a common problem for pregnant mums and suggested me to wear pregnancy waist belt (my stomach is much bigger den it should be and everyone thought I'm having twins haha)

I using tis