Breastmilk Supply

Hi mummies, what do you guys do to boost your supply? My supply is like stock market, sometimes one breast yields 30ml and sometimes 60ml.. I exclusively pump and only latch the baby at night. Any advise will be appreciated! Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm an exclusive pumping mum. Currently taking fenugreek to boost supply and lethicin to prevent clogged milk ducts. For the first 1-2 months I do power pumping quite frequently. Note that yield does vary throughout the day and on different days as well that's normal. But I notice overtime the supply will increase gradually I started from 20-30ml each side to now around 40-80ml each side, with reduced pumping sessions as time goes by.

Read more
Super Mum

Keep hydrated. Power pump. Find your milk booster - green papaya fish soup, oatmeal, lactation cookies, to name a few. Not everyone respond the same to milk boosters though. My supply regulates well with baby's intake - not a single drop extra >< and most of the milk boosters failed me (even supplements from gynae). I did try supplements from Legendairy too

Read more
VIP Member

You may find this article helpful https://kellymom.com/hot-topics/low-supply/