boost milk supply

my supply dropped drastically due to not pumping regularly.. I try to pump every 3h to only get 60-80ml, btw I dont latch on as i can't get lo to latch properly so I'm exclusively pumping only. the only time I can get 150-220ml is pumping after 7hours> my MIL suggest i eat more fish to boost supply. would like to know are there any more food/soup to boost supply

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try to get Lance Asiabell Root from Chinese medical hall. Just add few pieces into any soup, it doesn’t have any taste. Lance Asiabell Root is also call Milk Ginseng, helps to boost milk production. Other than that, papaya soup, red dates tea also helps. Pls also pump regularly. Latching and pumping regularly helps to produce more milk, otherwise the supply will drop or even stop.

Read more
VIP Member

I drink plenty of red dates and water, you also need sufficient rest so our body can regulate. I’m also a exclusive pumping mum. The above help greatly and must be discipline to pump every 4 hourly.

Lactation cookies? Oatmeal, fenugreek supplements, avocados, berries are good milk supply stimulants.

I had Milo with oats! Worked for me!