13 month old baby

Hi mummies, My child is exclusively DL. and my supply is dipping. She doesnt take any formula as she refuses to take liquid other then breast itself. What to do if one day my supply dries up?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

My baby was like that too. Perhaps start with feeding her breastmilk from the bottle first? My baby was resistant to this for many months, and we went through a lot to train her to take from the bottle. Once that finally got better, then we introduced formula milk gradually (mixing some into the breastmilk).

Read more

Same for my son when i was weaning him off... had to try multiple brands of fm before he was finally willing to take fm. he’s on Bellamy’s and we never changed it ever since he accepted it

Super Mum

keep taking milk boosters. my LO is 12.5 months and still exclusive ly breastfed. i still pump twice during the day when she's at infant care though, only DL at night

TapFluencer

mine too I boost my supply when I realised it dip

4y ago

do lots of skin to skin and eat milk booster food. I had a milk dip about baby 14 month had an infection and left with almost drying supply I did lots of skin to skin and had my supply back in 2 weeks