Baby Cot Brand

Hi Mummies, what brand baby cot are you using / planning to buy & why? Thanks for sharing~

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought micuna, mainly for the sleep relax system which allows the baby to sleep at an inclined angle 7-10 degrees to prevent choking in case of reflux. For me important criteria would be adjustable heights (which most cots have), can be a co-sleeper and safety certified as some drop side cots can be dangerous if they are flimsy.

Read more

I bought my baby cot n stroller from outside Singapore, this baby brand called Juniors. The baby cot has been in solid good condition, it’s been 5 yrs , used for both my kids , it can also be converted to a playpen.

VIP Member

Playpen from graco. Can use until my toddler learn to climb out. Then can easily dismantle and keep

We got a playpen from luckybaby during the online sales recently. Practical and good price point.

VIP Member

I bought sebra from mothercare because the colors are very nice and it feels very “solid”

Happy cot 5-in-1! Can be transformed to different bed styles as your little one grows bigger

Super Mum

I bought joie playpen cause it’s portable and mesh material instead of wood.

I bought happy cot from baby fair..

Super Mum

Happy Wonder 5 in 1 cot

Wooden baby cot.