Hi mummies, any of you use this facial wash? How is it? I have blackheads and whiteheads thinking to change to this cleanser.

Post image
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My mum uses this, but I don't know how effective it is. Whatever you use to clean your face, it's best to use some kind of cleansing brush/sponge with it because our hands are not good enough to clean our faces - imagine your face as the moon craters with uneven surfaces, our hands are not enough to reach the nooks and crannies between our skin!

Read more

This cleanser is good if you have sensitive skin. But personally I think it's too light/gentle on your face if you're looking to exfoliate. Doesn't really feel like my face has the "cleansed" feeling.

TapFluencer

I have used it before. it's perfect for sensitive skin. However, I'm not too sure it's suitable for acne prone skin. It might be too moisturizing IMO.

VIP Member

This product is maily used as a cleanser to remove makeup or durt. Try to use a exfoliator or scrubs to remove blackheads and pores

VIP Member

There's no foam so many people don't really like it. but I used this when I had rashes during my pregnancy n it worked wonders

I'm not sure if this helps with your particular concern. I think for blackheads and whiteheads, you'd need extra exfoliation.

TapFluencer

This is a mild facial wash specially for sensitive skin. It is not meant to remove blackheads and whiteheads

Have a facial and clear them! I always feel the pores very clean after facial. At home can't achieve that.

Hi used its before. But it is very gentle. Wont really help to remove whiteheads or blackheads.

Even home use exfoliants may not be that effective, I would go for a good facial.