Skincare

Hi mummies or mummies to be, do you guys change your skin care routine after find out you are pregnant? How about shampoo body soap and facial wash etc?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If u concern a lot of chemical may harm the fetus, u may change. But i dont feel there is a need, u gotta source again for the product and usually limited choice and some v exp. And my gynae also didnt emphazise on this. So I just avoid doing manipedi and dying hair, or mayb less cosmetic to minimise the chemical usage.

Read more
4y ago

You are right.. I checked with my gynae today and she didn’t think there’s a need to change too... thanks for the reply :)

VIP Member

I didn’t to change any! Still use e same. If you have breakouts n such. You can use those gentle on skin/sensitive facial wash, water based toner n moisturiser. if your shampoo is oily after wash you can feel it. Then perhaps not suitable.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you for the respond. Cos some told me that need to change to pregnancy friendly one

TapFluencer

Nope didn't change anything only adding thing to my skin care routine especially the lotion that apply to my body.

4y ago

Thank you for the reply :)

Nope didnt change much except for shampoo. It feels like my scalp becomes oilier

4y ago

Icic.. I haven’t change my shampoo so far too.. shall see how it goes.. thanks for the reply :)

Super Mum

I avoid anything that contain salicylic acid. That’s the only thing I change

4y ago

Thank you for the input :)

I changed cleanser as my forehead became oily and has many small pimples.

4y ago

Have you tried wouwou's ampoules? Its extremely great for soothing those pimples.

Super Mum

No i didn't change any

4y ago

Icic thank you for the reply :)

Nope, didn’t change

4y ago

Ohhh icic thank you for the reply :)

didn't change

4y ago

Ohh icic. Thank you for the reply :)