vaccine

Any mummies took influenza,whooping cough / rubella jab?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took Influenza and whooping cough vaccine at kkh during my 20 weeks. Left and right arm. Feels sore for a few days but after that it's okay. Medisave claimable too.

Super Mum

Yes. Flu vac us i intend to travel in my second trimester. Just a precaution. And had the whooping cough vac in third tri as advised by doc.

VIP Member

Yes i took both during my 5th month. Its highly recommended by gynae and to prevent further complications for baby as well

Yup I took all the vaccine that the gynae recommended! You can claim via medisave so cost won’t be an issue hopefully!

I took both on the same day, left & right arm. The whooping cough will cause ur arm to be sore for a few days..

Yup, i took the influenza jab during my first checkup at kkh. Taking the whooping cough jab another time.

Yup. For own and baby safety. Furthermore can claim medisave including the consultation fee of the doc.

VIP Member

Took whooping cough vaccine in 3rd trimester. Didn't take flu shot as I was sick at that time.

I took my influenza vaccine in Gp clinic n whooping cough later at my gynae’s clinic. :)

VIP Member

Took the Tdap vaccination (whooping cough, pertussis) vaccination in 3rd trimester.