13 Replies

VIP Member

Fish oil only helps to moisturise The Eye , wolfberry or blueberries will Be good . Try to refrain too much near work or even if she need to study or write ask her to look far distance in between the study . Get her engage in outdoor more when she have no school

VIP Member

I always bring my gal out to the park after watching TV for an hour. Do you have any plants at home? At times, I will ask her to water the plants for me after reading or watching TV for a while.

VIP Member

Try ortho K lenses! I wore them when I was younger and my eyesight are so much better now. But definitely not cheap ( I had mine fitted for 4K) It corrects the shape of the cornea.

VIP Member

Bring her more outdoor more or encourage her to have a rest to look at far distance in between a 20min of reading . Lessen the use of near work when she don’t need to

VIP Member

One of the best ways is ofcourse limit screen time to avoid eye strain and to have a good sleep during night time. :)

I think the best is to make sure she doesn’t keep doing near work n spend more time outdoor instead! :)

VIP Member

Best is to let the eyes to take break from screen or reading books at every half hour interval. :)

Always bring her out to look at greens and natures, it once helped my friend.

VIP Member

Really looking at greens will help? I tot it’s a myth

I think limit to iphone or ipad.. but quite hard..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles