Bad nausea

Hello mummies, I hope can get some advice here. I'm in my early pregnancy and was feeling nauseous the entire day everyday and is really affecting me in my work. I have tried eating sour plum and applying medical oil and it only helps at the point of time but still persist. Any way I could treat it? I am really terrible with this feeling??

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Me too. I had to resign due to that. Remedies for nausea varies from one person to another. You have to find out yourself what suits you. Some people will find drinking carbonated drink to curb their nausea. Some by eating chilled fruits. Some by eating sour plums. It varies. Even till second trimester, I’m dealing with this. Best to take small portions time to time.

Read more
5y ago

I'm still starting a new job next month😱 I tender before I knew my pregnancy😭😭 So felt very stress If I am able to commit to the work. Will try all ways to see if any advice here helps. Thank you☺️

I had nausea and vomitting for about 3 weeks. I thought can managed through till my next appt then request for some anti-nausea pills but I vomitted blood one night due to tearing I believe of my oesophagus. So in the end went to A&E and got some drip for dehydration and anti-nausea pills. Been on diclectin for 4days and no vomit yet.

Read more
5y ago

Sure! Thanks for the info☺️ Will do that and end my miserable😱😱

I tried everything until i found out about sparkling water. Try that. I know how u feel. I'm at 16 weeks and i'm still having nausea😓😓

5y ago

Yup😩😩😩

My wife just whack 100plus as she will feel better with that... Other than 100plus, she been using axe medication oil to relief the pain

5y ago

Oh my!! I will try it ! Thank you

There’s no any easier way... i just tahan as i didnt want to take the medication that the gynae gave... You got this ...

Its part and parcel of the pregnancy journey... just hang in there.

How about hot ginger tea? Hope you feel better soon!

5y ago

Just boil water with slice ginger? can I drink for the entire day? Thanks for the advice☺️

Super Mum

Inform gynae to prescribe medication

Super Mum

You can get some pills from your gynae

5y ago

Sure! Thank you!

Try drinking lemon water.