Hi mummies, i heard that fish soup can help to increase bm supply... any kind soul willing to share the recipe with me? =)

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A few weeks ago I had a decrease of supply and my husband used a common brass to do the soup. He first stirs fry the onions, adds water (quantity depends on how you like the soup:strong or subtle) and he cuts the fish in 3 sections. Bring to a boil, add some salt and the soup is done. Delicious, easy and not fishy at all! But the number one advice is to DRINK WATER, I hate to say it, beacause I struggle to drink enough but it really plays an huge part.

Read more

Not necessarily true. Totally depends on each individual. Nevertheless no harm trying. Just a tip. Go back to basics, water keep hydrating, sufficient rest which many people forget, proper meals, and keep latching.

Any soup can increase breastmilk and you should make tomato juice get a blender and blender the fresh tomato add sugar to taste. Tomato also can increase your breastmilk and drink a lot of water.

VIP Member

Fish soup and papaya. A mixture of both and bring it to a boil, once boil, turn to the lowest heat and simmer for 1hr. Throw in a few slices of ginger to get rid of the fishy smell

Read more
7y ago

I use threadfin and salmon. Alternate between both

VIP Member

I use threadfin bones (cuz cheaper), green papayas (the greenest I can find) with red dates, longans, dried scallops and slow boiled for 2 hours.

VIP Member

I think it depend. I didn’t drink first soup but took fenugreek, oak and drink lots of water

i drinks milo/ horlic to increase my bm and of couse drink lot of warm water too

drink lots of water, use satavari powder, Fenugreek seeds, dill seeds, cumin seeds

Fish soup with tamarind.

Yam or pap