12 Replies

VIP Member

Hi... You should feel your baby's first movements, called "quickening," between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy. ... By the second pregnancy, some women start to feel movements as early as 13 weeks. You're more likely to feel baby move when you're in a quiet position, either sitting or lying down.

I felt very light fluttering movements and quickening when I was about 16 weeks but it became more pronounced by 18 weeks onwards. It’s such a beautiful feeling! Enjoy!!

Congratulations. I felt baby movements after 18weeks. She is usually more active when I comsume something sweet/after meals & when I rest flat on the bed.

Around 20-22 weeks..but depends on your placenta location..i am having anterior so i feel very light movement, i am 26 weeks now

VIP Member

You will be able to feel your baby movements very soon. It’s like occasional mild tapping motion in your tummy.

VIP Member

Exact dates vary but i felt it around 20 wks. Have heard of others feeling movements before that.

Super Mum

Usually between 16 and 25 weeks:) congrats dear! May you feel the kicks really soon ❤️

The sonographer told me at 20 weeks we should be able to feel☺️

VIP Member

For first time moms, usually in week 20+onwards

VIP Member

About 22 weeks for me

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles