How do you find positivity in PIL treatment

Hi Mummies. How do you pick yourself up again and again towards optimism and find peace towards your MIL when she has thrown degrading remarks such as "Ooo your BM isn't enough for my grandson luhh" in front of your son within your hearing zone? & forcefully applied pressure on your baby to refrain you from carrying when you were about to do so? And FIL agreeing to hand over your baby when you finished donning on your shoes but then made excuses again to pass back when you reached the void deck beneath the blk and then to find him getting in the grab car uninvited, carrying your child all the way from visitation to the polyclinic (Even placing and picking your child on bed when Dr perform developmental check) on child till back home? Will you remain silent and let parents in law butt in & over take your motherly duties with their rationale that that is their direct grandchild and of their kind intention to look after your child?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I will tell them my stand. This is our child and abit too much of them. But will let hubby settled this if he can.

5y ago

That’s good. Let him be the connecting points cause afterall we need to respect in law, but I believe it’s mutual.