Mummies, how do you arrange your childrens' clothing after fold? Do you section them in the wardrobe? Any picture to share? My children wardrobe is in a mess and everytime they went to put one out, all mess up. ? Thank you.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

My son (25mo) doesn't have much clothes, so I keep them all in a drawer in the wardrobe - the top of the wardrobe (meant for hanging clothes) is used to store his diapers and our extra bedsheets, while the drawer below that stores his wet wipes, and clothes and shoes that he can wear when he outgrows his current ones! We do laundry everyday so there's no real need to have that many clothes at all, so they all fit well - we probably have ... 7-10 pieces of clothing? Eg. 7-10 tops, 7-10 shorts, 7-10 sets of pajamas etc. Top row (left to right): Towels (3 big ones for home use), socks/handkerchiefs, two piles of pajama sets Bottom row: Clothes he outgrew (will be moved to a bag to give away to others)/small towels for school, uniform, shorts, tops He currently wears normal tops and shorts for everything (even sleep), pajamas for napping in school and school uniform when he goes to childcare - so we don't have too many types of clothes!

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I'm not the best person to ask because my girls' closets both explode whenever you open them haha. But if I were to makeover their closets, I'd do it this way: http://www.parents.com/parenting/clean-your-kids-closet/

7y ago

That sounds good! And yes, you may have to "Marie kondo" your girls' wardrobe 😄

Section them within same drawer, folded into squares or rectangles, say one compartment for tops, the other for bottoms and dresses, etc

Super Mum

Section them up in the drawers. 1. Tops 2. Leggings 3. Romper 4. Bibs 5. Shorts 6. Mittens 7. Socks

Read more
VIP Member

I get Toyogo storages drawers! I section the clothes into Going out clothes, home clothes, PJs!

Post reply image
7y ago

Exactly same as what I did! 👍

I actually bought the drawer organiser from IKEA. And i told and place in the individual compartment.

I Also got Toyogo drawers and section them into go out, PJ, handkerchief etc

Super Mum

We dont fold. Just use the drawer compartments and drop them in

Wow all the mummies ideas are great! Bookmark for future use*

I did something same as the above mummy Jorelle too.