any mummies feel "turn off" if ur hubby says he wanna get u pregnant again during sex after you just gave birth not long ago? -feeling this way as im currently feeling worn out with 2 already-

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

well, it depends on how he says it ;) it could be a dirty way of saying come and lets go bang bang, lol. but if you are already worn out with the kids, then it can definitely have an opposite effect and make you feel turned off. tell him about it please, so that he doesn't end up doing it again and spoiling it for the two of you

Read more

He's probably not too serious about it. People say alot of "charged up" things during sex when emotions are heightened and hormones take over reason and logic. He loves you the mother of his children, that's all. If you're worn out over the two kids, he's probably the same way. Seriously doubt he'll remember what he said after that

Read more
VIP Member

It sure does sounds very turn off! Haha.. Tell him. Tell him that you are not ready and you are already very worn out by 2 ardy. He needs to know. Maybe he didnt meant it real, or he meant something else, ask him and talk to him about it. Sometimes men are very poor with words and explanations.

Oh geez, i would be terribly upset. Come on its hard as it is. Definetly not after 2months. Try telling him how you feel and maybe you both can discuss for the future. For me i have 2, and no more. Thats final. Thank goodness as my hub feels the same way as well.

VIP Member

Men can be rather insensitive so if you feel turned off do sit down n have a good chat with your husband(: HaviNg more kids should be something both of you want not just one person.

Indeed.. he always say, "Lets make another baby." But only because he wants a son.. we already have 3 daughters. I said, "I am tired if you are not."

I think he used the wrong words, he should just say he wants to cum in it instead of making a baby. Baby is too tiring!

VIP Member

Lol - yeah, I would be totally turned off too. And I told him explicitly that no number 2 anytime soon.

VIP Member

Yes I would feel this way. Better to talk to your hubby whether he is serious or not 🙈

If he says it like that, it is a total turn off. Maybe for some it is ok