Any mummies feel frustrated when hubby brings baby out himself to meet in laws?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... I’m happy to follow my hubby and bring baby to visit in- laws. There’s so many things about how to look after baby that MIL will share. They even share how hubs behave when he was a baby. It’s nice to have a glimpse of hubs behavior when he’s a baby. So funny...

Dear Mum, I think it is a good thing that hubby takes out kids to meet the in-laws. It also shows how father cares about the overall development of the child and also it makes the child more aware about the family and networking skills development as well

Super Mum

I think it’s ok. But maybe it would be good if your hubby can tell u first. In case u can’t find baby and got worried.

my husb does dat. End up cannot manage and ask his own mother to look after. My child always cry and cry at night.

No.. what's wrong with that? If you'd like, you can go along too! Otherwise, just enjoy the time off, mummy!

VIP Member

No.. it’s even better that there are someone to take care and you can have some rest too.. haha

TapFluencer

So long as I have been given a heads up. Then I can use that time as my “me time” to relax and unwind.

Isn’t it good to have some time to yourself? I’ll be quite happy if my Husband can do that!

VIP Member

Nothing wrong, they just wanna catch up I suppose . Maybe you can suggest joining next time?

I stay with my in laws so no such problem But I feel frustrated staying with in laws hahah