Any part time job to intro? I am a sahm taking care of my 5 months baby. Want to earn some money to help my husband with our monthly expenses. Been looking around but seldom stay home job available. My in laws been telling me to find a job to help out my husband. Haiz, any mummies can intro me some part time job?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, Are you still interested in a part-time job, work from home ? Want to work any day, any time, with the comfort of your home ? You work, you'll get the commission. And when you don't, you won't get it. Money will come based on your efforts. Link the tutor and students together, and earn a 50% commission. Not only that, know anyone who wants a part-time job or interested in this job ? Refer them and get referral fee. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. FREE TRAINING PROVIDED. GOOD COMMISSION. GOOD REFERRAL FEE. Do let me know if you are still interested.

Read more
VIP Member

Sign up for an account at Upwork.com. You'll find listings there for freelance work. what are you interested in exactly?

Hi, you can try home based telemarketer. They post it on classified section, you can try looking there.

VIP Member

Hi... you can try mums at work at www.mumsatwork.net. They have part time and flexi jobs available .

Depending on what you can do, you can try to find jobs at the govt career portal.

Dear mum, You can also try looking at Linked In network. This should also help

VIP Member

What is your working hours you can commit? Can try to work for events kind?

PM me at 98288524. I am working part time 5hrs daily only.

TapFluencer

I would recommend Mums at Work as well.

What's your experience and skills?