Need Some Help

Hi mummies. Does anyone know what is this growing on lo eyelids? It's pretty worrying. First noticed slight redness two days ago on top of left eyelid then slowly it spread to right eyelid, then right cheeks - > left cheeks then below eye. Currently both below eyes swollen.. Lo is currently 9 days old.. No idea if it's normal or eczema or rashes or due to what I'm eating? Should I bring her to the doctor?

Need Some Help
14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don’t know what exactly it is but my girl has eczema and they grow around her eyes and under eyes (eye bags areas) right now.

TapFluencer

Bring baby to doctor so you don’t second guess yourself and you get accurate diagnosis and medication

VIP Member

Yes, please see a pd, not normal gp. May not be anything serious but pd will have the right medication.

VIP Member

Hope you’ve checked with a doc. Could be a stye. Just see a doc and get medication to be safe

Oh my, do take baby to a paediatrician soon. Eczema rashes Are not usually seen on the eyes...

VIP Member

Hi... this is a medical condition. Please bring your child to see a doctor immediately

Super Mum

Yes, please bring your LO to the doctor soon as it's looks serious!

TapFluencer

Please bring your LO to the doctor. It could be a small infection

Hi mummy, did you bring your Child to see doctor yet? what did doc say?

4y ago

Yup, most likely pink eye. And yes, cleaning with lukewarm boiled water helps.

VIP Member

Please see a PD! 9 days too young to self medicate