11 Replies

Super Mum

How many weeks pregnant are you now? Leading up to my due date, I walked a lot and bounced lightly on exercise ball... :) Seemed to help as she came a day before EDD... I was actually scheduled to be induced on my due date. So am so thankful she came before that. Hahaha.. Don’t worry! Baby will come when ready.

I knw exactly how u feel. I was also telling my husband everyday “why doesnt she want to come out yet?”.. Hahahah.. i felt so done with being pregnant.. 😆 Jiayou mummy. All will be well. Have a safe smooth delivery..

Just hit 39 weeks and gynae told me I'm 1cm dilated and that I should induce next week as baby might be too big for my frame to handle? Is there such a thing? Anyway yes since week 37 I've increased my various activities to "naturally induce" but still nothing...

I was in your shoes, so impatient to give birth! I tried everything and it doesn't work. So I went in at 39 weeks to labor ward to check, I was 2 cm dilated but also baby wasn't moving so much so I decided to get induced!

Mine works on more walking... I was dilated 3cm on 36weeks on my 7th pregnancy... My 1st naturally induce... Squat,Sex,Nipple,Pineapple doesnt work for me 😅. All 6th pregnancy were induce.

Yes contraction is more painful!

Well if u are not having any contractions yet then it might backfire on you. I did a massage on the points to get my contractions stronger. U can google on it. All the best mummy..

Super Mum

I tried everything, and it didnt work either. Baby was too comfy in me. So ended up induce at almost 42wks 😑

I didnt feel any contrction until gynae insert her finger in me n told me im alrdy 2cm dilated

Super Mum

Same here. 39th and still ntg at all. 😶following this thread!

Use the breast pump on massage mode. Worked for me 😊

VIP Member

Do more walking.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles