GETTING SO IMPATIENT

Hi mummies, did any of you try to naturally induce your labour? E.g. squats, sex, nipple stimulation etc. What worked for you? I've tried everything but still don't feel any niggles at all!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

How many weeks pregnant are you now? Leading up to my due date, I walked a lot and bounced lightly on exercise ball... :) Seemed to help as she came a day before EDD... I was actually scheduled to be induced on my due date. So am so thankful she came before that. Hahaha.. Don’t worry! Baby will come when ready.

Read more
5y ago

I knw exactly how u feel. I was also telling my husband everyday “why doesnt she want to come out yet?”.. Hahahah.. i felt so done with being pregnant.. 😆 Jiayou mummy. All will be well. Have a safe smooth delivery..

Just hit 39 weeks and gynae told me I'm 1cm dilated and that I should induce next week as baby might be too big for my frame to handle? Is there such a thing? Anyway yes since week 37 I've increased my various activities to "naturally induce" but still nothing...

I was in your shoes, so impatient to give birth! I tried everything and it doesn't work. So I went in at 39 weeks to labor ward to check, I was 2 cm dilated but also baby wasn't moving so much so I decided to get induced!

Mine works on more walking... I was dilated 3cm on 36weeks on my 7th pregnancy... My 1st naturally induce... Squat,Sex,Nipple,Pineapple doesnt work for me 😅. All 6th pregnancy were induce.

Well if u are not having any contractions yet then it might backfire on you. I did a massage on the points to get my contractions stronger. U can google on it. All the best mummy..

Super Mum

I tried everything, and it didnt work either. Baby was too comfy in me. So ended up induce at almost 42wks 😑

I didnt feel any contrction until gynae insert her finger in me n told me im alrdy 2cm dilated

Super Mum

Same here. 39th and still ntg at all. 😶following this thread!

Use the breast pump on massage mode. Worked for me 😊

VIP Member

Do more walking.