Anxious

Hi mum, this is my second pregnancy just found out that I am pregnant yesterday after 4 years of trying and grieving over the loss of my first baby at 12 weeks. Currently I am quite nervous and sometimes scared because of my previous experience with my first pregnancy. I am not sure what I should do now. Should I go to the nearest Klinik Kesihatan or the government hospital for check up as I'm on a tight budget too. What is it like to have regular check ups and giving birth at the government hospital? Or should I get to the private hospital straight away for check up and then delivery? Which obstetrician would you recommend? When should I get an ultrasound scan? Thank you so much.

7 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Directly go to KKIA to open your pink book for regular checkups. So far the services are quite good and complete you and most importantly its free. Deliver in gov hospital wont cost that much if you can ready 1k already more than enough. Other cost u may concern more should be on the baby's essential needs rather than hospitalization.

Baca lagi