Anxious

Hi mum, this is my second pregnancy just found out that I am pregnant yesterday after 4 years of trying and grieving over the loss of my first baby at 12 weeks. Currently I am quite nervous and sometimes scared because of my previous experience with my first pregnancy. I am not sure what I should do now. Should I go to the nearest Klinik Kesihatan or the government hospital for check up as I'm on a tight budget too. What is it like to have regular check ups and giving birth at the government hospital? Or should I get to the private hospital straight away for check up and then delivery? Which obstetrician would you recommend? When should I get an ultrasound scan? Thank you so much.

7 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

If tight budget is ur concern, KK is the best option. They only charge U RM 1 for registration, then its free thru out ur appointments,regardless whatever tests if needed. Labor charges in GH? Depending on which class ur in. If u / hubby hv GL, its free of course. If no, so fret not, its still gonna be within budget, without the stretch. Labor charges in private hosp? Im staying in N9 so can only give U the rough figure for hosp around my place. Last I checked : Salam N9 2.5k to 3k normal delivery Columbia 3k above normal delivery GH or private is totally ur choice.

Baca lagi