Feeling sad

Hi mommies, Yesterday I went to a clinic for a 1st time scan. The clinic used the old 2d scan. But the doctor said, see there's the baby and the heartbeat. But the baby is a bit difficult to find, he/she was located at my left side. Again, under friend's advice, I went to another place for a clearer scan. The full detail 2D scan. Guess what, the sac is empty. The person told me that this is blighted ovum. I showed her the first baby scan, she said, nope this is not the baby. She told me I don't need to go to Klinik Kesihatan because the sac is empty. Wait for another few weeks, if not, have to clear things out. I'm confused and sad. I don't know how should I feel and whom to believe. I really take care of my body since I found out that I'm pregnant. I was excited yesterday, but now I'm feeling lost. That's all to share, thanks for reading. Have a great day.

23 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Go to the doctor who can detect your baby asap. Dont be sad please. As its sometimes the technic of the usg of each doctor is not the same. This happened to me on my second pregnancy. Went to the first doctor, cant find the baby, the second one still no luck, until my husband found it. But too late as we waited another 2 weeks as the doctors suggested. When we went to doctor who took care of me on my first pregnancy, she found the baby with no effort. She said the technic of those two was not good to locate the baby

Baca lagi