KKM vs PRIVATE HOSP

Hi mommies, Would like to know do you really go to KKM for check up? How do you avoid to go there? Is there any penalty? Its quite hard though need to take leave and go to two check ups. Can i just go to private instead KKM? I heard lots of mommies avoid to go KKM. ?

5 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

There's no penalty if u r going to private for checkups. Both are the same. Both clinics undergone the same procedure throughout the pregnancy. U can ask for time slip (4hours max) if going for gov check ups. But as far as my experience working in gov hospital, the one that has undergone check ups at private has lots of lacking(antenatal book is not complete-lack of details of check up and information). It causes difficulty to dig up clinical history should problems arrive during delivery, or something is wrong with the baby. Maybe they've entered the details in the clinic's computer system kut? And gov clinic check ups is more thorough, despite the long queue.(Just my opinion). So if u r planning to give birth at the same centre as u follow up should be easier to go to private one. Just my 2 cents...

Baca lagi