Am I Pregnant or Not?

Hi mommies.. I just wanted to get your ideas and past experiences when you did your PTs.. I always have a regular period ever since and this month, it didn't come on its due.. My husband and I are really trying to have a baby for months.. Last April 9, I tested and there is a faint 2nd line on it.. I repeated the test last April 12, first thing in the morning and it is almost looks the same.. Could I really be pregnant? The first day of my last period is March 6.. Below are the photos of my PTs.. Thanks for the inputs.

Am I Pregnant or Not?
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can get a blood work up to make sure. You would want to know as soon as you can so you can adjust well to pregnancy and also make sure you're avoiding things you're not supposed to do/eat/have when you're pregnant. Consulting a doctor always help.

Hi! I think you should repeat the test on 20 Apr..the results will be clear by then. Till then, good luck!

I think you might be pregnant! Congratulations 😍 to confirm, you can go to GP for blood test.

Ohh! I think you may be! To be sure, you should get a blood test - if so, congratulations!

Hi dear looks like it 😊 You can confirm by going for a blood test. all the best.

VIP Member

Yessss! Congrats!

Yes! Congrats! 🥳

VIP Member

yes ite pregnang

Yes!!