Am I pregnant?

Hi mommies.. I just wanted to get your ideas and past experiences when you did your PTs.. I always have a regular period ever since and this month, it didn't come on its due.. My husband and I are really trying to have a baby for months.. Last April 9, I tested and there is a faint 2nd line on it.. I repeated the test last April 12, first thing in the morning and it is almost looks the same.. Could I really be pregnant? The first day of my last period is March 6.. Photos shown are my PTs.. Thanks for the inputs.

Am I pregnant?
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, it seems like a good news! Some of my friends had that reading too. You can go to the nearest clinic for some check up and get a referral for gyne.

Thank you so much for all the love and response, mommies.. I really do hope you are all right and I am pregnant.. Thank you again :)

Congrats... That's really positive.. Same like I did last time..I'm sure that u prgnat about in 3weeks.. Take care yourself...

They say a faint line is still a line. The best is to go the doc to check! Congrats if you are!

congrats! yes mine looks like that, and im pregnant!! use a digital kit to confirmed!

does look like it! go book an appointment with the GP/Gynae to confirm! Congratz! :)

congrats! the first time I check was even more faded . and yes I'm pregnant!

Yes it is. Mine the line was like this too. Congrats😊

Mine was like that at first too! congratulations :)

congrats. i alway feel happy when someone is pregant