Gastric

Hey mommies, i just dont know what to do anymore.. Almost these whole week i feel that i didnt eat anything at all until i get gastric and sometimes its so hard to breathing.. I try to eat even in small amount but i still cant swallow it and yes there is some vitamin from doctor that i should take all the time but the smell is so strong and thats what make me keep on vomiting and dizzy.. Its hurt and im worry about myself and especially for my baby.. Please do anyone suggest what should i do.. I really need help from you guys that have experience and have faced problems like i do..

19 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

me too now..7 weeks pregnant..no appetite to eat..now my stomach feel painful of gastric. try force to eat, try eat the fruit, hope will much better..

Try small portions of porridge. Or one piece of bread. Eat slowly. Think about your baby. They need nutritions from us. Help them.

Take obimin tablet , u can also take gastric medicine (get permission from doctor recommendation) and take plenty rest.

Hai.. try to take 1 table spoon oats with sugar with warm water before breakfast. I do that and my gastric better.

3y ago

ya i did the same too..the only option i had when i cant eat anything else..syukur can eat oat instead nothing at all..

Kalau tak boleh makan.. Buat juice apple, pisang, carrot.. Slow2. Saya pun same ni.

VIP Member

same like me.. first trimester.. 3 months I get gastric.. I just take gaviscon only

U also can try eat fruit, maybe it can help you to get your energy back.

hi awk,samalah mcm kita tkde selera sgt🥺