What should I do? 😭

Assalamualaikum everyone, I accidentally gave birth at home and it was an illegitimate child. I don't have a husband and my family also didn't know about it. I heard that if I give birth at home, I have to make a report at the police station. Is it true? And how do I register my baby at JPN?

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

It's better to call the ambulance @ paramedic.. BTW, how did u cut baby's umbilical cord? u can't simply do it with others utensil scared it can cause infection. U and the baby need to hospitilize as soon as possible to check everything.. Is ur baby okay? How about u, r u okay? U r so brave, girl... Forget about JPN first or the baby status. Think ur baby safety n ur health status too... Give birth is not a joke.

Baca lagi
11mo ago

Fortunately, I did some research on emergency home birth. That includes how to cut the umbilical cord. Don't worry about it, I've prepared all the necessary tools beforehand because I've expected this might happened since I didn't know how to drive and I don't really have people to rely on. I'm also planning to go to KKM soon for check up, I hope everything's fine.

yes every birth at home needs to make a police report. do you have the pink book? inform your nearest KK as well. bring the police report to register your baby at JPN, as well as pink book and your IC. you may call JPN to ask for clarification too. by the way are you okay? how’s everything and are you alone or theres someone with you?

Baca lagi
11mo ago

its better to do it at the nearest police station. ask your trusted friend to assist with this. and please, go to your nearest KK to get checked as well ok?

Waalaikumussalam, ada org terdekat boleh bantu awak urus kn report dan pendaftaran anak tk? Tkpe psl status anak tu jgn risau, yg penting recovery awak dan keselamatan baby. Seeloknya inform KK, atau terus ke hosp. Utk cek keadaan awak dan baby 😰

11mo ago

I was alone during the delivery so I'm not really sure if my friend can manage the report and registration of the baby on my behalf since she was not at the scene but I'll try to contact JPN to ask further questions. Anyway, thank you 🙏🏼