My marriage has ran into a rough patch lately. I caught my husband sending flirty messages to other women twice. The first time was in january in which i told him i am very uncomfortable for him to send something like that. He said he didnt realise that it was flirty and will stop. Second time was early this month and still flirty. He tried to hide on apps but i still found out and i confronted him. His explanation was when i had my post natal depression he had that too. Our baby is now 11 months old. He long for the attention which he got from messaging other women. He said nothing physical and he said he still loves me. Trust has been broken but, i still want to give our marriage another chance. How do you ladies cope with this?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Sorry to me i m more independent woman .. So i dont really trust man words if such thing happen.. And of course if i was in his shoes , he will never trust me too. And personally if flirty message.. I dont think is just plainly msg . To me if i was to flirt along.. Definitely something further so a man will also be further than what we think. And i will definitely talk out with him . What attention he need and sort it out but things happen twice , how can i trust ? Trust broken mean broken. And it also depends on how he treat both lo and you to see if he deserve another chance or is the marriage worth another chance to be hold on to it.

Read more
7y ago

Well then it depend on you... So before all this nonsense he is kind.. then what about now ? Human change really fast.. so of course the main decision is still up to you... You can only listen for advice .. And think for your own and lo 😀 Be strong mummy